In This Article
Video conferencing has become famous since the pandemic has taken over. People can’t do meetups and gather at any place. So, this has made a loss on a colossal number as well. So, there is a substitute for a physical meeting. And, that is Zoom video conference. However, it would help if you learned How to cast zoom to tv from laptop.
How to cast zoom to tv from laptop windows 10
The following step-by-step guide will help cast zoom to tv quickly. And, this is best to apply for PC, laptop or mobile.
- First of all, you have to launch the zoom app. And, for that, you need to launch it through the mobile zoom app. But, for that, you need to check if your system connects HDMI cable.
- Also, consider that your system uses a screen mirror to the TV.
- You need to use Chromecast to use the screen mirror.
Using an HDMI cable
The first method to cast zoom to tv from laptop is with the help of HDMI. Using an HDMI is, however, cost-effective. But, before that, make sure that your TV has an HDMI connection. That’s because you need it for sure. And, not every tv has an HDMI port. Also, smart televisions have HDMI connections for sure. So, once you are sure about it, please give it a go!
Now, take the HDMI cable and connect one side with the laptop. And connect the other side with the television. Now, you need a remote for the television. And get the channel on the screen.
Also, turn on the channel that you want on the screen. Now, you have to fix the screen settings. And, you will do it according to your needs. The settings mean that you need to check the screen ratio. Also, you can set the screen resolution accordingly.
Now, once you have understood this method, let’s see the next step. And learn how to cast zoom to tv from laptop via an Android phone.
Casting zoom on Android device
For casting zoom on an Android device, follow the steps below.
- First of all, go to your system settings. And, you will find a screencast option there. So, turn it on.
- Now, you will get the option of mirroring your screen. Click to enable mirroring. Now your device is screen mirrored. You are one step away from the Zoom cast.
- Now, go to the zoom app and open it. Also, join its tribe meeting. So there you go now! This zoom cast will be displayed on the Chromecast. And, from there, it will be displayed on the TV.
The next step is how to cast zoom from laptop to tv?
Casting zoom from iPhone to TV
Now, for casting zoom to laptop via iPhone, follow the steps below.
- We all know that iPhone doesn’t support all other devices. And, you have to install a third-party app before everything. So, you will find the “Streamer for Chromecast” application on the app store. Now, install it right away.
- Open the application, and you will find three options. They will be located on the top in the middle. So, click on the middle option of the screencast.
- The immediate chances are that both devices will be connected to the same Wi-Fi. And you will get the other device name on the app. So, in the Chromecast list, the device name will appear. And, you have to connect it by clicking on it.
- On the screen, two options will appear in front of you. These options will be “connect” or “cancel.” So, click on the option to connect it.
- Here again, you have to click on the screencast option. So, click on it, and again, click on the screen mirroring icon. This will be available on the top left side.
- Once again, a pop-up will appear on the screen. And, you will get three options: start broadcasting and Chromecast. Also, the third option will be screen broadcasting. So, you have to click on the start broadcasting option. And, that’s it! Your tv will mirror the iPhone right away. So, once again, you need to set the display according to the tv.
So, now, last but not least for sure, here is the last technique. Let’s see how to cast zoom from PC to TV?
Casting zoom from PC to TV
For casting zoom from PC to tv, check the steps below.
- First of all, click on the three dots that are on the left side. These are on the top left corner of the PC.
- After clicking on the three dots, click on the cast option. This option will appear on the drop-down list.
- In the following list, you will see the Chromecast device. This will appear on the screencast option. There, you will see a source tab on the bottom of the tab. So, click on the tab, a list will dropdown. It will have two options. One will be cast desktop. And the other will be cast file. So, click on the cast desktop option.
- Now, you will again see a pop-up on the screen. And, this will show a tab as well. So, click on the tab because you are one step away. And, on the lower right side, you will see the share button. So, click on the share button.
- And, finally, click on the zoom app to join the tribe meeting.
So, that’s how you can connect with anyone through the zoom app. Install the zoom app now if you are bound to go out. And, now you know how to cast zoom to tv from laptop. Whatever your device is, you are one step away from your online dealings. Enjoy video meetings!